Become a Podcast Member
Subscribe to the Podcasts Guides
To Become a Basic or Premium Podcast Guide Member
- What is a Podcast Guide?
- What does a Podcast Guide contain
- Can I receive an actual Podcast Guide to decide if I should subscribe or not?
- What’s the difference between Basic and Premium Membership?
- How many Podcast Guides will I have per month?
- Are there Podcast Guides for Advanced levels?
- Will you increase the price when you publish more than one guide per month?
- How do I subscribe?
- Do I need a PayPal account to pay?
- Are there other ways to pay?
- How do I access my account?
- How do I download a guide?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I don’t remember my username. What can I do?
- I don’t remember my password. What can I do?
- Can I share my account with someone else?
What is a Podcast Guide?
A Podcast Guide is a Learning Guide and a workbook (PDF) that accompanies each Upper Beginner and Intermediate Podcast En Spanish. Several of our school’s specialists prepare these guides. The guides, on average, are 18 pages long (the 1st Podcast Guide is 16 pages long; the 2nd, 18 pages). Podcast En Spanish offers the podcast audio for free; the Podcast Guide is available only to our subscribers (and to our classroom and online students). On another note, a transcription with some explanations about vocabulary and idioms accompanies each Advanced podcast.
What does a Podcast Guide contain?
- Complete transcription of the podcast audio.
- Comprehension Questions about the podcast.
- Vocabulary and idiom exercises related to the podcast.
- Several pages of grammar exercises.
- Grammatical explanations.
- Tips to improve your Spanish.
- Cultural notes with definitions of words and idioms.
Can I receive an actual Podcast Guide to decide if I should subscribe or not?
You can get two Podcast Guides for free. The 1st guide is for Upper Beginner levels, and the 2nd is for Intermediate levels. Just subscribe to our newsletter here, and you will receive them right away!
What’s the difference between Basic and Premium Membership?
- It gives you access to all future guides as long you remain a subscriber. You will also get the latest two guides published.
- You have 2 weeks to download each guide. After that period, you will not be able to open or download them to your computer.
- Your bank or credit card will automatically be charged $5 per month until you cancel.
- It gives you access to all past and future guides as long you remain a subscriber.
- No restrictions to download your guides. You can download the guides anytime as long as you are a subscriber.
- Your card will be charged $15 the first month; then $5 per month until you cancel.
- Should you cancel your membership, you will no longer have access to the guides.
How many Podcast Guides will I have per month?
You will get as many Guides as we publish for the Upper Beginner and Intermediate level podcasts. We will start with one podcast per month, and consequently, with one guide per month. We will publish an Upper Beginner Podcast Guide one month, and an Intermediate one the next month. Besides, we will publish at least 2 Advanced podcast per month.
Are there Podcast Guides for Advanced levels?
Transcriptions with brief notes about grammar and vocabulary -available to our subscribers- accompany these podcasts. Please do not forget that Intermediate Learning Guides are also suited for advanced students.
Will you increase the price when you publish more than one guide per month?
Yes, but only for new subscribers. You can lock in this $5 fee per month if you subscribe now.
How do I subscribe?
Just choose the basic or premium membership on the top of this page and follow the instructions. You will be provided with an account with a username and password. On this account you will be able to access the guides, view your past and scheduled payments, cancel your subscription, etc. Your credit card will be charged automatically every month until you cancel the subscription.
Do I need a PayPal account to pay?
No. There are two ways of paying:
- With your credit card. No need to have a PayPal account.
- Through your PayPal account if you have one.
The system will offer you both options.
Are there other ways to pay?
You can call us at +1 301 326 6083 and we will process your payment over the phone. You will need a credit card. If this doesn’t work either, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I access my account?
Two ways. You will need to enter your username and password.
How do I download a guide?
You must be a subscriber. In your member area, select the guide you want to download, right-click (Mac: CTRL-click) on the “Learning Guide” button and select “Save As…” or “Save target as…” You will be able to save the PDF on your computer.
To open the Podcast Guide, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed (it’s free).
How do I cancel my subscription?
Go to your account. On the first screen (dashboard) you will see a link to cancel. Once cancelled, your card will not be charged the next month. Please allow 5 days for your cancelation to be processed. You will have access to the guides until the current 30-day period ends. We do not issue reimbursements for any remaining days of your 30-day cycle. Should you have a problem, you can send us an email at email@example.com. We will cancel your subscription for you.
I don’t remember my username. What can I do?
Your username is the email address you used to subscribe. If for any reason you still cannot remember the email address, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don’t remember my password. What can I do?
Go to our podcast page and click on “Lost password” at the bottom of the box.
Can I share my account with someone else?
No. Your account is just for you. If a friend wants to have the podcast guides, please ask them to subscribe.
Metro Center • Farragut North • Dupont Circle • Adams Morgan • Van Ness‑UDC • Tenleytown‑AU • Friendship Heights • Bethesda • Gallery Place‑Chinatown • Grosvenor • Rockville • Rosslyn • Silver Spring